Carbon monoxide poisoning has been ruled out as the cause of death for a couple who died in their State College home on Wednesday, the Centre County Coroner's Office said on Friday night.
A trio of national chains will bring their signature soft pretzels, cinnamon rolls, ice cream and more to one new State College store.
The Qdoba Mexican Eats location a 208 W. College Ave. has "closed for good" according to a sign posted in the restaurant's window.
An Erie teenager who was visiting State College in October died of chemical asphyxia due to nitrous oxide, Centre County Deputy Coroner Debra Smeal reported on Friday night.
The same company that recently purchased five apartment buildings in the Beaver Canyon area of downtown State College is also looking to construct a new commercial and residential high rise along East College Avenue.
The $56.8 million, six-story building will be a hub for the Invent Penn State entrepreneurial and innovation initiative and will house deans' suites for the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences and College of Information Sciences and Technology.
Send this to a friend