State College's annual Santa Crawl bar tour will fill the borough's streets with shades of red and white for the 15th time Saturday, December 14.
Carbon monoxide poisoning has been ruled out as the cause of death for a couple who died in their State College home on Wednesday, the Centre County Coroner's Office said on Friday night.
The student, who sustained "severe blunt force trauma," had been crossing Atherton from Logan Avenue when a Subaru Forester driven by a 90-year-old State College resident hit them.
A trio of national chains will bring their signature soft pretzels, cinnamon rolls, ice cream and more to one new State College store.
The Qdoba Mexican Eats location a 208 W. College Ave. has "closed for good" according to a sign posted in the restaurant's window.
An Erie teenager who was visiting State College in October died of chemical asphyxia due to nitrous oxide, Centre County Deputy Coroner Debra Smeal reported on Friday night.
Send this to a friend